MIR Tech represents the core area of the fair, dedicated to companies producing audio, video, lighting and control technologies and services for music and entertainment.
Thanks to the agreement with SIEC - Systems Integration Experience Community, MIR Tech becomes a platform where industry professionals, through conference activities, talk shows, training and experiential paths can dialogue with companies, designers, planners and architects.
An "Audio Video Salon" where topics related to new trends in the world of work, education, space design, interactive and immersive solutions are discussed.
The latest technologies and solutions from the industry's leading brands will be on display, with a comprehensive overview of all products.
WITH THE SUPPORT OF
What will you find
- Audio, Video & Control technologies and solutions
- Video projection and mapping, ledwall
- System Integration
- Passive acoustic and electroacoustic
- Digital Signage
- AV Design, integrated design
- Unified Communications and collaboration
The 2024 focus is on the corporate world, public and private companies.
With the involvement of big players in the industry, we will explore market trends and innovations through specific panel discussions. We will showcase the most innovative solutions for unified communication and collaboration, and for the creation of smart workspaces, where digital technologies can be better integrated into the workspace.
The corporate focus will be on the multiple areas of application:
- WORKSPACE: Design and set-up of work spaces, meeting rooms, event rooms
- TRAINING: Designing and equipping classrooms and training centres
- BUILDING AUTOMATION: Designing control systems for safety and environmental management
CORPORATE SHOWROOMS AND MUSEUMS: Design and set-up of spaces that represent a brand’s historical and value identity
CORPORATE EVENTS: Physical | Hybrid | Digital | Phygital
INTERNAL COMMUNICATION and DIGITAL SIGNAGE